Who can benefit from using a Virtual Assistant?
As this is a flexible service, many businesses can benefit. Whether you're a start-up who doesn't have the funding or workload for an employee, or large businesses looking for new business solutions.
What are the benefits of using a Virtual Assistant?
Some key benefits include:
– No more time-consuming admin
– Free up your valuable time to concentrate more on your business
– Help during busy periods
– No need to employ a permanent member of staff, provide office space or equipment
So, what can a Virtual Assistant do for my business?
Below are examples of what a virtual assistant can do for you, dependant on how many hours a month of assistance you need. You can pick and choose what you would like us to do for you each month.
- Data Entry
- Transcription (audio or video)
- Proofreading & Copyediting
- Word Processing
- Google Docs/Spreadsheets
- Internet Research
- Email Management & Organisation
- Calendar Management & Organisation
- Signup Forms
- Create & manage email lists
- Email automation
- Marketing newsletters
- Design & format templates
- MailChimp, Mailerlite, ConvertKit
- Credit control / Debt management
- Organising receipts
- Setting up/updating expenses spreadsheet
- Create Spreadsheet of contacts
- Add contacts to a CRM system
- Add to e-marketing lists (GDPR compliant)
- 'Follow' or 'Like' on social media
We offer both hourly retainer packages and project packages to our customers. Take a look and see what fits your needs. If you don’t see something that works for you then please send us an email and we can create a custom package for you.
For those unsure of how many hours they may need, or just need our services for a specific short term project.
10 hours per month
For those who need a little extra support or a part-time dedicated assistant. Ideal for the new start-up entrepreneur.
20 hours per month
For the busy professional who needs help organising and streamlining their day.
30 hours per month
For our busiest clients, an assistant dedicated to your needs with priority turnaround and first class service.