Who can benefit from using a Virtual Assistant?
As this is a flexible service, many businesses can benefit. Whether you're a start-up who doesn't have the funding or workload for an employee, or large businesses looking for new business solutions.
What are the benefits of using a Virtual Assistant?
Some key benefits include:
– No more time-consuming admin
– Free up your valuable time to concentrate more on your business
– Help during busy periods
– No need to employ a permanent member of staff, provide office space or equipment
So, what can a Virtual Assistant do for my business?
Below are examples of what a virtual assistant can do for you, dependant on how many hours a month of assistance you need. You can pick and choose what you would like us to do for you each month.
- Data Entry
- Transcription (audio or video)
- Proofreading & Copyediting
- Word Processing
- Google Docs/Spreadsheets
- Internet Research
- Email Management & Organisation
- Calendar Management & Organisation
- Signup Forms
- Create & manage email lists
- Email automation
- Marketing newsletters
- Design & format templates
- MailChimp, Mailerlite, ConvertKit
- Credit control / Debt management
- Organising receipts
- Setting up/updating expenses spreadsheet
- Create Spreadsheet of contacts
- Add contacts to a CRM system
- Add to e-marketing lists (GDPR compliant)
- 'Follow' or 'Like' on social media